Below are some of the policies and standard documents published by NZART.
Some documents published by NZART that are not official policies can be found under the information section of the website.
If you're looking for standard forms check the forms page.
- 1982 - The NZART Badge
- 1991 - Branch and Delegates Guide to Conference
- 1992 - A Guide to Remit Preparation
- 1996 - Branches and Membership
- 2006 - Application to remove a Client Record from RSM
- 2006 - Operating on the 614 - 622 MHz band
- 2008 - STSP Repeater - MED Licence 209732
- 2009 - Access by NZ Radio Amateurs to Spot Frequencies Near 5 MHz
- 2009 - Rules For Access to 600 Metre Band
- 2009 - Policy for Amateur Radio Callsigns
- 2009 - NZART Examination Supervisor Appointment Process
- 2010 - NZ Amateurs Granted Access to 600 metre Band
- 2010 - Copyright
- 2010 - Internet Connected Amateur Radio
- 2010 - The Revised GURL for Short Range Devices (SRDs)
- 2011 - E, X and Y Callsign Suffixes to Become Available to NZ Amateurs