Below are some of the policies and standard documents published by NZART.
Some documents published by NZART that are not official policies can be found under the information section of the website.
If you're looking for standard forms check the forms page.
- 2021 - Rules For Amateur Radio Emergency Communications (AREC)
- 2021 - NZART Headquarters Visiting Policy
- 2020 - Special Callsign Policy
- 2019 - NZART Endorsement of Amateur Activities
- 2019 - Student Exam/Call Sign Allocation Fee’s Set to ZERO
- 2011 - E, X and Y Callsign Suffixes to Become Available to NZ Amateurs
- 2010 - The Revised GURL for Short Range Devices (SRDs)
- 2010 - Internet Connected Amateur Radio
- 2010 - Copyright
- 2010 - NZ Amateurs Granted Access to 600 metre Band
- 2009 - NZART Examination Supervisor Appointment Process
- 2009 - Policy for Amateur Radio Callsigns
- 2009 - Rules For Access to 600 Metre Band
- 2009 - Access by NZ Radio Amateurs to Spot Frequencies Near 5 MHz
- 2008 - STSP Repeater - MED Licence 209732
- 2006 - Operating on the 614 - 622 MHz band
- 2006 - Application to remove a Client Record from RSM
- 1996 - Branches and Membership
- 1992 - A Guide to Remit Preparation
- 1991 - Branch and Delegates Guide to Conference
- 1982 - The NZART Badge