There are a few ways to keep in touch with NZART news and information:
- Break-In is the official journal of the NZART and is published six times a year for all members.
- InfoLine is out bi-weekly email newsletter which covers many topics is the primary source of news by email.
- If you're a Facebook user you can follow @theNZART which will alert you to important updates on the website, events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you're a Twitter user you can follow @NzartOnline which will alert you to important updates on the website, some events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you'd like to keep in touch with club and branch news there is the Branch Newsletters mailing list which re-distributes a number of newsletters from around the country under a single email subscription.
Aside from the news, there are a couple of ways to keep in touch that are a bit more social:
- The NZART-Members mailing list. A traditional mailing list which is just general banter and conversation between local hams.
Latest News and Updates
10 August 2022
UPDATE Conference 2022: the Sunday Forums and Alternative Programme now Online. A PDF is available for download of the Sunday Forums which include a timetable and descriptions of the forums. The Alternative Programme is listed on the main Conference web site.Read more
08 August 2022
UPDATE: The 2 m/70 cm Band Plan Review team have completed Stage 2 of the Review. A PDF with the changes is now available for download. This is the same information as printed in the Break-In - July-August issue on page 8. The current DRAFT band plans are ready for review by members and aiming to be completed by the AGM in September. Feedback can be given from the email address on the page linked from here.Read more
08 August 2022
UPDATE: Conference 2022: early registrations are now closed. If registering from 9 August 2022 a late fee now applies. See the online PDF for the late fee.Read more
07 August 2022
InfoLine 457 is online now, One letter call sign usage: a reminder about your requirements - Subscription Invoices for 2023. And much more ..... You can subscribe to InfoLine and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more
05 August 2022
The 2022 update for the VHF, UHF and SHF records has been posted today. The 2022 Records will be reproduced in an upcoming issue of Break-In.Read more
03 August 2022
At its meeting on Tuesday 2 August 2022, NZART Council have appointed Ian MacPherson ZL3TAO to the vacant role of Midlands Councillor. Ian will hold the role until the next election in 2023. He will be present at the AGM in Wellington next month. NZART Council welcomes Ian aboard. This now brings Council back to its full complement.Read more
01 August 2022
2022 Sangster Shield results are now out - congratulations to all the category winners!Read more
31 July 2022
The July Official NZART broadcast is now online in MP3 format for online listening.Read more
17 July 2022
InfoLine 456 is online now, Subscription rates for 2023 have been set - Contests - Return of the ZL Sprints. And much more ..... You can subscribe to InfoLine and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more