There are a few ways to keep in touch with NZART news and information:
- Break-In is the official journal of the NZART and is published six times a year for all members.
- InfoLine is out bi-weekly email newsletter which covers many topics is the primary source of news by email.
- If you're a Facebook user you can follow @theNZART which will alert you to important updates on the website, events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you're a Twitter user you can follow @NzartOnline which will alert you to important updates on the website, some events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you'd like to keep in touch with club and branch news there is the Branch Newsletters mailing list which re-distributes a number of newsletters from around the country under a single email subscription.
Aside from the news, there are a couple of ways to keep in touch that are a bit more social:
- The NZART-Members mailing list. A traditional mailing list which is just general banter and conversation between local hams.
Latest News and Updates
01 June 2020
NZART is looking for a person to take up the role of NZART HQ Office Assistant. This new role is to provide replacement cover for the Business Manager/General Secretary from time to time. It is also to provide additional coverage for the new role NZART is providing to AREC for administrative support.Read more
31 May 2020
The May NZART broadcast is now online in MP3 format for online listening.Read more
29 May 2020
National Director of AREC Don Roberston ZL2TYR has reported that his business case for funding for AREC submitted in November 2019 has been approved by the Government and was announced in the recent Budget.Read more
24 May 2020
The NZ QRP group have a new website and we've updated the information on our site about their QRP Night activities. If you enjoy doing more with less, this is for you.Read more
24 May 2020
Based upon on the Governments decision to move to COVID-19 Level 2, the decision to keep the office closed to all visitors will continue until further notice, to all personal visits.Read more
22 May 2020
NZART HQ will be closed from Thursday 28 May and will re-open on Monday 8 June 2020 as General Secretary Debby Morgan ZL2DL takes a much needed break, with some annual leave.Read more
18 May 2020
Infoline issue 411 is online now. You can subscribe to Infoline and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more
16 May 2020
As a result of the Government announcing the move of COVID-19 to Level 2 from Wednesday 13 May 2020 at 11:59 pm, the NZART AGM for 2020 has been confirmed as taking place in Wellington on Saturday 5 September 2020 commencing at 10:30 am.Read more
06 May 2020
Infoline issue 410 is online now. You can subscribe to Infoline and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more