There are a few ways to keep in touch with NZART news and information:
- Break-In is the official journal of the NZART and is published six times a year for all members.
- InfoLine is out bi-weekly email newsletter which covers many topics is the primary source of news by email.
- If you're a Facebook user you can follow @theNZART which will alert you to important updates on the website, events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you're a Twitter user you can follow @NzartOnline which will alert you to important updates on the website, some events and when Infoline is published if you don't like Email subscription services.
- If you'd like to keep in touch with club and branch news there is the Branch Newsletters mailing list which re-distributes a number of newsletters from around the country under a single email subscription.
Aside from the news, there are a couple of ways to keep in touch that are a bit more social:
- The NZART-Members mailing list. A traditional mailing list which is just general banter and conversation between local hams.
Latest News and Updates
11 August 2020
Based upon on the Governments decision to move to COVID-19 Level 2, the decision has been made to close the office immediately to all visitors until further notice, including all personal visits.Read more
10 August 2020
There is no better time to join or re-join NZART for the 2021 year – take advantage of the $65.00 subscription fee if joining for the first time or re-joining if your membership lapsed prior to 2019. *** Terms and Conditions apply ***Read more
02 August 2020
Infoline issue 416 is online now. You can subscribe to Infoline and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more
26 July 2020
The July NZART broadcast is now online in MP3 format for online listening.Read more
23 July 2020
A number of members have inquired about the status of the 5 MHz (60 metre) trial licence that was due to expire on 24 July 2020. RSM and NZ Defence have agreed to an extension of the 60 metre trial licence for a further three months until 24 October 2020 to give us all time to work out a more permanent solution.Read more
20 July 2020
Jock White Field Day Results 2020 have just been published on the Contest page. Click on the PDF to download the results.Read more
20 July 2020
Infoline issue 415 is online now. You can subscribe to Infoline and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more
10 July 2020
Nelson Branch 26 is again attempting to host “WESTFEST 2020” in Murchison over the Weekend of 19th-20th September 2020. This will of course be subject to any COVID regulations that maybe in effect at the time.Read more
09 July 2020
Infoline issue 414 is online now. You can subscribe to Infoline and get it directly in your inbox as well.Read more