This is the only application form you need to complete, it can be used for:

  • New or Lapsed call sign - $80.00
  • Moving to NZ call sign - $80.00
  • Special Event call sign - $35.00
  • Temporary call sign - $35.00
  • Branch Club call sign - $35.00
  • Secondary call sign - $35.00

The above costs were reduced on 1 October 2022 by NZART Council to assist members managing their callsign requirements.

You can download and fill out the form and then send it by post or scan it and send to the NZART General Secretary.