Click on the images below to view the full sized maps in JPEG format.
Things to note about the maps:
- 6 m and 2 m Repeaters are included in the 'VHF' maps.
- Due to the number of repeaters in a small area making the map difficult to draw for the Wellington area there is a separate map for that area of the country.
- To save the maps once open use the right-button on your mouse and select 'Save image as'
- On a touch screen device like a phone or tablet you can touch-and-hold to get the same option when looking at the larger images.
- These maps were updated in September 2020.
Last Updated: 12 September 2020