Held via Skype on Tuesday 7 March 2017 at 19:30 hrs.
09/1 Roll Call
Stuart Watchman ZL2TW
Phil King ZL1PK, Neill Ellis ZL1TAJ, Howard Buxton ZL1BXA
Max Wheatley ZL2MAX, Malcolm Wheeler ZL2UDF, Phill Dodds ZL4XYZ
Phil Holiday ZL3PAH, Alex Gordon ZL4ARG
Topsy Scott ZL2LS
Don MacDonald ZL3DMC
09/3 Minutes of Council meeting February 2017
09/4 Additional Agenda Items
9/14 Expression of interest shown for NZART Marketing Promotions
09/5 Action Points
Action Points Council March meeting 2016
1) ZL3PAH New NZART Web Site update
Action Points Council Friday face to face meeting June 2016
10) ZL2TW Re-establish charitable status of AREC SAR Trust ZL2TW has made contact with the SAR trustee
11) ZL3VP/Evan/ZL3DMC to ensure register of all assets of AREC completed before next audit review. Council has requested ZL3DMC to seek a timeline re this from ZL3VP. A meeting with ZL2VP will be held on Wednesday 8th
Action Points Council Monday face to face meeting June 2016
5) ZL2TW/ZL2DL to write to branches encouraging membership at a reduced rate to all those who did not take up the special promo offer. Council has decided to go with this and have selected Option one of the two options.
Action Points Council meeting December 2016
1) ZL3DMC with be in touch with the Awards Manager regarding Napier branch remit and to report back. Deadline for this is 10th March for Break-In. Don ZL3DMC is contacting Alan Chapman contest manager and ZL2TW will contact ZL3DMC re this and then let council know the outcome.
Action Points Council meeting February 2017
1) ZL2TW and ZL2UDF remit draft written and has gone back to Charities Commission with a requested small change of wording e.g. using the term ‘association’ rather than ‘organisation’ and ‘assets’ rather than ‘property’. Refer to 9/13
2) ZL3DMC/ZL2DL forward changes of the exam system to Andrew Mitchell to update examination software.
3) ZL2UDF/ZL1TAJ has offered to look into tenure of NZART Officers and report back at next meeting.
Council reviewed this and further discussion is needed to form a policy for review for the next council meeting.
4) ZL2DL Debby to send invitation for one WIA rep to attend conference. One person will be attending, will be decided after their elections.
5) ZL2DL to request the application from Waiheke Island amateurs to form a branch requires 5 or more NZART member’s signatures.
6) ZL1PK to notify Branch 12 of the approval of Examination Supervisor
09/6 Confirmation of New Members February 2017
09/7 Monthly Financials February 2017
b) Actuals v Budget
09/8 Monthly Reports
a) QSL Bureau Monthly Report
b) LGLO Monthly Report
c) AREC financial Report – e-mailed
09/9 Annual reports yet to be received
1) Presidents Annual Report – ZL2TW to council in next day or so
1997-2017 Copyright New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 40-525, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand. Telephone: (04) 939 2189. Contact Us
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Contact Webmaster at e-mail email@example.com