Action Points Council meeting Monday F/F Rotorua 2017
01) ZL2DL/ZL2TW update web version, word version for Registrar of
Incorporated Societies, Charities Commission.
Updated NZART Constitution sent to Charities Commission and Incorporated
Societies. Still to be put on NZART website. Ongoing
02) ZL2DL Write branch and thank them for their great conference.
03) ZL2DL write to Dave McCLuggage & Rotorua branch advising any
recording of the AGM requires permission from the NZART executive.
04) ZL2DL contact Jeff Sayer for annual report, to be approved and printed in
next Break-In. Complete
05) Councilors need to submit at least one article per year to Break In.
06) ZL2DL to write to those interested in Council positions, requesting they
send a CV to Council for consideration. Complete
07) ZL2TW to follow up on suggestions from the ZL4 area to cover Southern
ZL2TW contacted suggested ZL4 member but did not feel able to fill vacancy at
this time. ZL2TW to include ZL4 vacancy in his Presidents Column in Break In.
08) ZL2DL prepare a list of portfolios for Council appointments at next meeting
09) ZL2DL Skype addresses to be included on Who’s Who Completed
10) ZL3PAH to review Councilor handbook and report to Council
2/6 Confirmation of New Members June 2017 Approved
2/7 Monthly Financials June 2017
b) Actuals v Budget Approved
2/8 Monthly Reports
a) AREC financial Report – emailed 11/6
b) QSL Bureau Approved
2/9 Charitable Status Requirements placed in Policy
Obligations of Charitable status include:
Sending an annual return to Charities Services (first due 20 June 2018)
Notifying Charities Services of change of name, address for service, balance date, rules, purposes or officers, no later than three months after the effective date of the change. NB Charities Services will check that changes do not affect status.
For information only – HQ Manual to be updated
2/10 Legal Expenses for Thames Coromandel District Plan Legal opinion
2/11 ZL1 Councillor
An offer has been received from Peter Mulhare ZL2IK to fill the ZL1 Council
1997-2017 Copyright New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 40-525, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand. Telephone: (04) 939 2189. Contact Us
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Contact Webmaster at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org