Held via Skype on Tuesday 1 November 2016 at 1930 hrs.
06/1 Roll Call
Phil Holiday ZL3PAH
Phil King ZL1PK, Neill Ellis ZL1TAJ,
Max Wheatley ZL2MAX, Malcolm Wheeler ZL2UDF, Don MacDonald L3DMC
Topsy Scott ZL2LS
ZL2TW Stuart Watchman, ZL1BXA Howard Buxton
Phil Dodds ZL4XYL, Alex Gordon ZL4ARG
06/3 Minutes of Council meeting October 2016 - Confirmed
06/4 Additional Agenda Items
06/5 Action Points
Action Points Council July meeting 2015
1) ZL2TW - DATV WN VHF Group Ch 25 DATV test progress.
Following a meeting at between NZART & RSM a new license will be issued. ZL2TW to brief Council at the next Council meeting. - Ongoing
Action Points Council March meeting 2016
1) ZL3PAH New NZART Web Site update - Ongoing
Action Points Council Friday face to face meeting June 2016
07) ZL2TW to apply to the Charities Commission, for charitable status.
Waiting for AGM in Rotorua where council will submit a Remit. More information in the
November/December Break In. - Ongoing
08) ZL2TW/ZL2DL/ZL3DMC questions and regulations to be updated and forwarded to RSM for approval. (Awaiting response from RSM – DM)
No response from RSM at this stage - Ongoing
09) ZL2TW Bank account signatories to be updated on AREC Trust account
This is on hold until ZL2TW becomes a trustee, see AP below - Ongoing
10) Reestablish charitable status of AREC SAR Trust and replace ZL1VH with ZL2TW as a trustee as soon as possible. - Ongoing
11) ZL3VP/Evan/ZL3DMC to ensure register of all assets of AREC completed before next audit review. - Ongoing
Action Points Council Monday face to face meeting June 2016
2) ZL2TW/Evan update on computer upgrade and software. Purchased - Completed
5) ZL2TW/ZL2DL to write to branches encouraging membership at a reduced rate to all those who did not take up the special promo offer. (Renewal reminders to be posted out early November – A/P:ZL3PAH will draft the letter and get this sent out. - Ongoing
Action Points Council meeting October 2016
1) ZL3PAH/ZL2TW to consider potential lease options and advise Council ASAP on best one going forward.
ZL3PAH updated Council in the current situation. A decision is imminent and Council will be asked for approval by email. - Ongoing
06/6 Confirmation of New Members October 2016 - Confirmed
06/7 Monthly Financials September 2016
b) Actuals v Budget Moved by ZL1PK 2nd by ZL3DMC
06/8 Monthly Reports
a) AREC Financial report -emailed Moved by ZL1PK 2nd by ZL3DMC
1997-2017 Copyright New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 40-525, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand. Telephone: (04) 939 2189. Contact Us
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Contact Webmaster at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org