GOLDEN SHEARS WORLD SHEARING COMPETITION AWARD 2012.
1. This Award is offered by Branch 46 NZART to celebrate the Golden Shears Society’s World Shearing Championship Competition, an event of International significance. This competition draws competitors from New Zealand and worldwide. The award will run from Monday 20th February 2012 and conclude at mid night on Saturday 3rd March 2012, the night on which the competition finals are held.
2. The award is available to all amateurs and short wave listeners,
3. Contacts will be confined to 80m SSB, local repeaters and National system. Any contact made on repeaters, National system or with Branch 46 members operating mobile are permitted.
4. New Zealand Stations require 10 points from those listed below:
(a) Compulsory contact with ZL6 WSC 5 points
(b) Contact with Club Station ZL2OA 3 points
(c) Contacts with Branch member’s 1 point
5. Overseas stations require 5 points from those listed above but no compulsory contact with ZL6WSC is needed.
6. A copy of log details with appropriate fee is to be received at the following address before the 31st March 2012.
The Award Custodian
Branch 46 NZART
PO Box 860
7. Award applications from New Zealand and Australian stations will cost $A/NZ 5.00
8. Award applications from other overseas stations will cost US$ 5.00
9. Award fees cover all NZ postage charges.
10. The Award Certificate will be a colour print portraying a scene of significance to the Wairarapa overprinted with the Golden Shears Emblem.
11. ZL6WSC, ZL2OA and Branch members will operate on a roster basis during the Award period on or about the following frequencies
(a) The Awards Net – 3.677hz SSB most nights.
(b) The repeaters within Wairarapa and the National system will be monitored most evenings.
This information sheet is available by e-mail on application to email@example.com
1997-2017 Copyright New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 40-525, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand. Telephone: (04) 939 2189. Contact Us
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Contact Webmaster at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org